Global Green and Healthy Hospitals (GGHH) Webinar Series - Sustainable Solutions to Health Care Waste Management, an African Perspective
GGHH members in South Africa will be hosting a series of webinars to showcase their work. Join the first of these webinars to learn how members are implementing environmentally sound waste management practices.
Participants will also discuss how hospitals can protect public health by reducing the volume and toxicity of waste produced, while implementing the most environmentally sound waste management and disposal options.
Thursday 16th, March at
- Buenos Aires Standard Time: 9 am
- Greenwich Mean Time (London, UK): 12 pm
- Central European Time: 1 pm
- South Africa Standard Time: 2 pm
- Philippine Time and China Standard Time: 8 pm
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: Free of charge.
- Tshepo Mokhadi, Environmental Health Practitioner, Bongani Regional Hospital
- Dimakatso Nhlapo, Environmental Health Practitioner, Bertha Gxowa Hospital
- Shireen Arends, Quality Assurance Manager, Grey's Hospital
Those who participate in the entire webinar will receive a Certificate of Attendance by email. When you complete the registration form, please provide your name as you would like it to appear on the Certificate of Attendance.