Media items feature articles which appear in the print or online media, and which contain reference to, or input from groundWork, or simply cover an exceptionally important issue which is also the topic of groundWork focus.
For all media enquiries please contact Tsepang Molefe by phone on +27 33 342 5662 or +27 74 405 1257, or WhatsApp (+27 74 405 1257), or click here to send an e-mail. Click here to access our News and Press Release ARCHIVES menu at the page bottom.
- KZN flooding: disaster exposes cracks created by corruption, mismanagement - Citizen (online), 14 April 2022
- Advocacy groups disappointed by Minister's leave to appeal Mpumalanga air pollution case - Engineering News (online), 13 April 2022
- WATCH | Court orders clampdown - ENCA (online), 20 March 2022
- Court orders govt to clean up Mpumalanga Highveld air pollution - Citizen (online), 20 March 2022
- Court orders clampdown on Sasol, Eskom pollution - BusinessTech (online), 19 March 2022
- High court slams Creecy for deadly air that breaches SA's Constitution - Mail & Guardian (online), 18 March 2022
- No more 'deadly air' as environmental activists win pollution court case - DespatchLive (online), 18 March 2022
- Government, Eskom taken to court over Richards Bay gas power plan - Mail & Guardian (online), 16 March 2022.
- Environmental groups opposed to Richards Bay gas power plant get High Court date - Craemer Media Engineering News (online), 10 March 2022.
- OBITUARY : The waste picker who travelled the world and met the Pope. - Sunday Times Daily (online), 07 March 2022.
- Eskom pollution reduction delays are 'unlawful' - Mail & Guardian (online), 18 February 2020.
- Environmentalists file appeal against Eskom emission exemptions - Bloomberg (online), 10 February 2022.
- Durban's Warwick Market kicks off zero waste project - IOL, 05 Jan 2022.
To browse through our IN THE MEDIA items back to 2017 please select a year below.